Largo Concrete, Inc. is a full service self-performing structural concrete and general contractor. We have been a family-owned business for over 30 years. We are seeking an experienced Construction Payroll Administrator. Responsible for ensuring prevailing wage compliance with public works projects.
- Prepare and respond to audit and/or compliance requests to provide compliance documents, wage and fringe proof of payments
- Upkeep of all Labor Compliance and Certified Payroll documents throughout the project
- Track, manage and audit subcontractors to ensure that they are compliant
- Experience with using Timberline software, LCP Tracker, and DIR website preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in construction payroll
- Prior experience in using project-based accounting systems
- Experience with prevailing wage and certified payroll
- Knowledge of wage labor laws and union labor compliance is a plus
- Strong, detailed oriented work ethic a must. Self-starter with a well-honed sense of urgency and the ability to regularly meet deadlines
- Strong customer service skills
- Computer skills are required, must be proficient on Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must be a High School graduate, some College preferred but not required
We are seeking qualified candidates that are available to start immediately. We strongly prefer local candidates or those with prior plans to relocate. Please note that we do not pay for relocation expenses. All qualified candidates will be contacted directly. No phone calls please.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that offers excellent benefits including 401K, PTO, medical, dental, vision, STD, and Life Insurance. For more information on our company please visit www.largoconcrete.com.
Disclaimer: This job description represents the basic qualifications for the position. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. You may be asked to perform or assist with other instructions and duties. You will be evaluated, in part, based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. Management has the right to revise this job description at any time.