We are looking to fill a full-time position in our engineering and CAD department with an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual eager to be immersed in the unique sector concrete construction. The industry is fast-paced, deadline driven and high-pressure and we are looking for an outgoing individual capable of interacting with our clients, engineers, architects, and superintendents.
- Generating pre-construction Revit models for scheduling and estimating
- Maintenance of Revit models during construction for coordination with other trades and producing as-built models
- Prepare plans and shop drawings for the field
- Attend coordination meetings
- Bachelor of Science-Engineering (relevant Courses/Areas of Study: Statics, Mechanics of Materials)
- Fluent in Revit, Autocad and Bluebeam software
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and structural analysis software is a plus
After an initial assessment period, full benefits will be available (401(k), Medical, Dental, Vision, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off Benefits, etc.).
Disclaimer: This job description represents the basic qualifications for the position. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. You may be asked to perform or assist with other instructions and duties. You will be evaluated, in part, based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. Management has the right to revise this job description at any time.