Largo Concrete is looking for an experienced Technical Recruiter with previous experience recruiting talent at all levels, across multiple technical skill sets. The ideal candidate is someone who understands the competitive nature of this market and knows how to build a strong candidate pipeline.
- Recruiting technical candidates (primarily Construction Professionals) across multiple teams. Build the candidate pipeline through sourcing, networking, referrals, events, online postings, etc.
- Execute recruitment strategy to ensure management expectations are met. This shall include the process of recruiting interns and monitoring their experience with the hopes to rehire post-graduation the top candidates
- Manage candidate process and be a candidate ambassador
- Determine skill level, manage offer process – including offer negotiation, offer letter generation, offer presentation and assist with close
- Deliver consistently positive candidate experience
- Collaborate with HR team to develop a strong understanding of department culture, business strategy and talent profiles to deliver on the hiring needs of the business
- Continuously follow-up and provide strategic insight to hiring managers in an effort to confirm staffing plans and ensure that candidates and hiring managers needs are met
- Conduct exit interviews for those that choose to leave the company so we may better understand frustrations they may have experienced
- 7-10 years of recruiting experience in a fast-paced environment implementing a wide range of recruiting tactics and programs
- Ability to build strong relationships, manage expectations and execution for both candidates and hiring managers
- High attention to detail and the ability to work with hiring managers to prioritize candidates and roles to meet hiring needs
- Problem-solving mindset with the ability to work with a sense of urgency at all times
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
- Experience with an applicant tracking system
- Previous experience working through a full recruiting cycle
We are seeking qualified candidates that are available to start immediately. We strongly prefer candidates that are local to the Orange County or Los Angeles area, or those with prior plans to relocate. Please note that we do not pay for relocation expenses. All qualified candidates will be contacted directly. No phone calls please.
Click the link below to submit your resume on Indeed.com:
Disclaimer: This job description represents the basic qualifications for the position. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. You may be asked to perform or assist with other instructions and duties. You will be evaluated, in part, based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. Management has the right to revise this job description at any time.